Muhammad Galang Bacharudin Jusuf is very passionate about vocal music since childhood. He passed Abrsm Examination Grade 5 for Vocal singing with merit. He explores the vocal world under the guidance of Ega O. Azarya, Indra Listiyanto, and Friska Sinambela. He participated in several choir and vocal clinics from Kirby Shaw (USA), Cool Jae Huh (South Korea), Tommy Kandisaputra (Indonesia), Ivan Yohan (Indonesia) and Satriya Khrisna (Indonesia)
Galang actively participates in numerous choirs such as Politeknik Negeri Bandung Student Choir (PSM Polban), Svaditra Bandung Chamber Choir, Canting Singers, Sinfonia Choir, St. Peters Choir and Bandung Philharmonic Chorus.
Currently, Galang is a vocal trainer at Sinfonia Music School. He is also the conductor of Paralisma Universitas Pasundan Bandung.
- Silver Medal at Penabur Choir Festival, Jakarta 2015
- Participated at The 2nd Andrea O. Veneration International Choir Festival, Manila, Philippines 2015
- Silver Medal at The 9th Grand Prix Pattaya, International Choir Festival, Pattaya, Thailand 2016
- Gold Medal and 2nd Runner up at Festival Paduan Suara Gerejawi ke 9 HKBP Pasar Rebo, Jakarta 2017
- 3rd Runner Up and Best Arragement at Lomba Paduan Suara International Nurse Day Competition, Bandung 2018
- Gold Medal and 1st Runner Up at The 1st Ken Steven's International Choir Festival, Medan, 2019
- Silver Medal at The 3rd International Choir and Orchestra Folklore Festival, Jogjakarta, 2019